Because of limitations, Zendesk's article editor can't be customized. But it's easy to make your articles attractive using simple HTML codes from our examples of the Formatting content feature.
Follow these steps to add the code:
- Open the article editor.
- Click on the "Source code" button as show the below. The modal window with the code editor should appear.
- Paste one of the following examples of code to the code editor.
- Edit the text as desired.
- Click on the "OK" button. It will close the modal window.
- Continue editing an article as usual.
- Save and publish the changes.